What’s on this weekend
Not sure what to do this weekend? Well Sunshine Coast craft beer fans should rejoice! There are more beer events than you can poke a beer at this Labour Day weekend. Liver – we can do this!
Friday night it’s off to the races! Make sure you head down to the Sunshine Coast Turf Club in Caloundra to check out the Craft Beer Twilight Races and this time you will actually be able to enjoy some decent local beer while you win big at the track. Live music, vintage cars, food trucks and return buses to Mooloolaba if you need a ride. Giddyup!
**Make sure you check out our Facebook page for a chance to win tickets**
Saturday…. well maybe let your liver take a break as Sunday is going to be huge!
This surely must be known as Super Sunday!!! Take your pick from a few of our suggestions below, or get around the coast and check them all out
1. Jump on a Hinterland Brewery Tour to Moffat Beach Brewing Co., Brouhaha Brewery & Glass House Brewery. Get behind the scenes and check out the best of the local beer industry with a tasty two course lunch included. The best way to see the breweries on the coast with beer experts who also double as your designated driver. More details here.
2. Missed out on GABS? Don’t know what GABS is? Well then get to the Local Tap Takeover at Taps Mooloolaba and sample some very special and unique seasonal brews. The legends at TAPS are big supporters of locals and this day will be all about celebrating local beer, and crowing a beer pong winner! Good food options, live music and meet the local brewers. More details here.
3. Labour Day Sunday Session by Your Mates Brewing Co. Smoked meats, music, good times and great beer. What more do you need? Grab your mates and share a Larry, Macca, Donnie, Sally or any of the other awesome seasonal beers brewed up by the boys. This one will be busy so make sure you book a table. More details here.
4. Also supporting the local beer scene all long weekend is The Dock Mooloolaba. Head down here for a recovery session on Monday if your liver gives you the ok! More details here.
5. Check out Craft Rebel Roundup in Palmwoods – local craft beer, BBQ and smoked meat galore, and a ton of awesome live music! More details here
Enjoy the weekend Beer Fans and remember to Drink Local!